-
March 21st, 2006, 07:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
March 21st, 2006, 08:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
doubt it, said it had Tainted Love so no.
-
March 21st, 2006, 09:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Nowadays everyone and their grandma are capable to produce classy looking CD's and I reckon there are a bunch of fuckers out there who take what they got from other fans or via a trading tree, design a nifty booklet in Photoshop, print it, print on the CDR, pack it all up and make some money off of it.
Shouldn't be supported by any means...
-
March 21st, 2006, 10:57 PM
#4
Inactive Member
It's definately a bootleg, and compiled by someone who doesn't know the first thing about Social D. (hence the inclusion of Tainted Love).
But, for what it's worth, it is actually a factory pressed silver CD from Italy.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 02:31 PM
#5
Inactive Member
that's exactly what I was going to ask about the tainted love song. I thought they never covered it but wasn't sure. Sorta like the pretty in pink. People still ask me about that one.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 11:01 PM
#6
Inactive Member
The Japanese WLWHWT is a bootleg too. The version of "Tainted Love" was actually recorded by Shades Apart or Automatic 7 - can't remember which but it has been discussed on here before.
But as far as I know Social D. has never covered it.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 11:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
tainted love is automatic 7 social D never covered it
-
March 23rd, 2006, 01:41 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I thought Automatic 7 were the ones who did the "Pretty In Pink" cover that's always attributed to Social D...
(?)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks